March 30, 2010
Mini Project 2
The second mini project is quite simple I want you all to send your favourite McFLY memory in ONE tweet to @McFlyNews
@McFlyNews is creating a book full of McFans Mcmemories but she can’t do that if she doesn’t have any memories!
I’m transferring the forum to a better host so it may go down for a few days and the address will change
March 19, 2010
OK so the forum is up!
You can join here -> http://mc10unite.forumonster.net/index.php
March 17, 2010
The forum is nearly completed, just need some rank names and just polish it off.
Please post any suggestions for rank names!
What are ranks?
Ranks depend on the number of posts you have made.
0-10 = Newbie (newbie is the rank)
It is preferable that they are McFLY related so get brainstorming!
March 17, 2010
OK, there seems to be a strange issue with the emails being sent which have logos in, either they’ve been accidently deleted or they just disappeared. Either way I don’t want to risk that happening again.
Therefore, I am currently working as fast as I can without internet at home to create this forum for you guys. Once the forum is made I suggest you send me your logo and slogan through a PM (private message) on there.
Huge apologies to everyone who has sent in their entry I know it’s a pain and if there was any other way of retrieving those emails I would do it but I’m afraid I can’t find one.
On another note:
If you have already entered and have more ideas feel free to create more, I’m not limiting this to one per person, send in as many as you like! Don’t forget, you can get together with other people to enter!
Closing date 30th April!
March 8, 2010
Just a quick update so you guys know what you can expect in the near future.
I’m currently working on a forum so you can come and chat to other McFans.
What else will the forum do:
- It will provide somewhere for you to post any questions or suggestions you have about the project and see what others have asked.
- It will provide somewhere for you to discuss ideas for mini projects and find someone to work with on mini projects
- You will be able to vote for your favourite projects that other people have done
- It will provide an easy way of talking to Kitty and the girls who run Mission:Mcfly and Mission McFLY Germany (through private messages)
- You can meet new people and make friends with other McFans from around the world.
- You can discuss various things McFLY are up to and hear other people’s views.
- You can post your McFLY fanfiction.
- It will become a community of McFLY fans
What do you think?
Is there anything missing that you think should be included in the forum?
March 4, 2010
OK so here we go!
The first project is pretty simple. However that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s easy!
Basically we want you guys to create a logo and slogan for Mc10 Unite. Simple as that. You don’t have to work on it alone, if you want to have a group of you work on the logo and slogan then that’s perfectly fine. Just make sure that when you send it you pass on the twitter names of all the people who helped.
The logo must be no bigger than 100 x 100 pixels.
The slogan has to be clean
The competition will run until April 30th 11.59pm (GMT)
Please email your slogans and logos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your twitter name and the urls of fanbases you belong to as well as your username for each fanbase.
Any entries received after the specified time will not be judged.
March 3, 2010
Welcome to the first Mc10 Unite update!
What’s Happened So Far?
So a quick summary of what’s been going on.
- The idea was thought up by Kitty
- Discussed in detail with Mission:McFLY and Mission McFLY Germany
- The Project was named Mc10 Unite
- The following decisions were made:
- The video would be made up of documentaries made by McFLY Fans of McFLY related events they’ve been to.
- McFLY related events include – concerts, McFLY sleepovers, Fan gatherings etc.
- The main project would be made up of smaller projects.
- The projects would promote friendship amongst all fans.
- The projects would help unite the fans and stop fueds
- A website, blog and twitter would be set up specifically for the project
- It will be a secret for McFLY. – The Fans revenge on their secret projects!
Obviously keeping it a secret from McFLY will be hard, and over the 3 years the guys will receive hints about what is going on that were created by Kitty, mission:MCFLY and mission McFLY Germany. However we are hoping that even if they get some ideas they won’t know exactly what is going on so we can still surprise them a little bit.
We shall be getting in contact with as many fanbases as we can to get as many fans involved as possible. There is a list of fanbases included under the page ‘Who’s Involved?’. This list can be found on the website. Website is currently going under construction. You will be notified once it is complete.